Sunday, 10 February 2008

SBS 9 Monthly Sketch Challenge

Here is my card for this months sketch, the sketch is done by Suzann this month I have posted a picture below my card,
I have used my new stamp from Pink Cat Studio (Crafty Kitty plate #1) these stamps are great to colour, I have done some faux stitching around the edge, it was my first attempt and I must admit I really enjoyed it, so much so I think I went a bit over the top and did around the card and the image. I have added some ribbon and epoxy flowers on to the card as well.

Suzann's Sketch

8 comments:

NattyK said...

Fab card, the image is so cute. I like how you have used the stickers and the stitching detail is great. x

Marlou said...

I love it!!! fabulous!! love the colours too :) x

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful and the stitching detail is great,I have tried twice to do this sketch but I can't get my head round it!!!! Sue :o)

Sarah said...

Lovely card. Thank you for the comment on my card.

Amber Porter said...

super cute card! I love the faux stitching - it becomes a little addicting (very time consuming but so worth it)!! Love the epoxy flowers too!

lyzzydee said...

Brilliant card, Love the flowers!!

suzann said...

Oh WOW! This is just so, so adorably cute! I love it!!

Thanks for making my sketch look good.

Kim Marie said...

Awesome job on the sketch!!!
Kim Marie