Thursday, 21 February 2008

Natalie's Blog Candy

Natalie is having a challenge with some lovely blog candy, if you have not seen it check it out, the brief is to do a birthday card in her favourite colour pink, so here is my card, once again my camera has decided not to show the correct colour, the orange is really yellow and a nice spring yellow at that!!!
I have used some backing paper I got from a kit I had a while ago, I have paper pieced the apron, boots and dress on my sugar nellie and water coloured the rest. I have used yellow and pink gingham ribbon tied together which I saw on someones blog but can not remember who (sorry), and last but not least I have used a pink cat studio stamp for the message.


13 comments:

NattyK said...

What a gorgeous card Gina, thanks for entering. Good Luck.

Natalie x

Han said...

Gorgeous card I love Pink xx

My Paper World said...

Awwwwwww! she's so pretty Gina! and the colours are scrummy!
Nicola xx

Alexandra said...

Gina, she is GORGEOUS - I love the way you colored her! I love that paper too, very very cute!!

I have not received your postcards yet either :-( I am getting you new ones today because it upsets me that you have not received them yet and it has been over three weeks! I will get different ones so that if and when they DO show up, you at least will not have duplicates. I am soo very sorry!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Amber Porter said...

Cute card! Nice job.

CraftyC said...

I love my Sugar Nellie ang magnolia stamps too! Its a lovely card...
Clairexx

Lesli said...

Great Card - I love the Gingham Ribbon. Love the colors!

punknscrap said...

Very pretty card, that nellie is so cute. I love the paper you have used too.

Suzanne said...

Gina this is so pretty I have this paper so I know the colours are lovely. Love the pink cat sentiment is it a stamp? Sue :o)

wendy said...

great card Gina... I love it!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, i love how you have paper pieced her dress

** Isa ** said...

Such a gorgeous girlie card! I love her paper pieced apron ;op

Have a fab week end

Hugs xxx

Marlou said...

this is really beautiful Gina!!! gorgeous card :) x