Monday, 25 February 2008

Easter Card

This is my first easter card ever, and this is for my Mom, hope she likes it, she never gets one normally!
I have used another image that Sue sent me, "Thank you" I would love this stamp but can not find it anywhere at the moment!!!,
I have used watercolour pencils to colour her with some stickles glitter on her wings, I bought the message on saturday, it is from a See D set. I also stamped some little eggs onto the ribbon from the See D set, the ribbon is bright yellow and looks so much better in real life.


16 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card. I love the layout and the image is so sweet! Great idea stamping on to the ribbon :0)

ElyBlair said...

You are a Sugar Nellie Queen! It looks great :)

Suzanne said...

Great card love the colours and layout.If you want any more stamped for Easter just let me know!!! Sue :o)

Clair & Sharni said...

Its beautiful xxx

NattyK said...

What a lovely Easter Card, your mum will love it. x

Samm said...

ahhh lovely! what a pretty card!

Samm
x

Han said...

Gorgeous card I love this stamp xx

Amber Porter said...

So cute! Love the soft colors!

Katie said...

Such a pretty card. I love Magnolia stamps, they are fab!

Katie

Marlou said...

Gina, this is really beautiful!!! im sure your mum will just love it :) x

elisa said...

This is a lovely card.Elisa.x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous and I love the paper

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! so pretty Gina! I love her sparkly wings!
Nicola xx

suzann said...

This is such a sweet Easter card. I love it!

punknscrap said...

What a lovely card! Great colours and fab colouring job on the Tilda.

Manna said...

Oh, what lovely card, Gina. The colours are so soft and spring like.