Thursday, 7 February 2008

Craft Queen

Not too happy a bunny today, I was having a lovely evening in my craft room last night colouring in my kitty (pink cat studio stamp) and decided I would use my nesties to cut her out, anyway, I have not embossed with the nesties before because I hadn't got a tan mat for my cuttlebug so I bought one last week and decided to give it a go, well guess what happened...........well I heard a bit of creaking and then a crunching and ...........yes my b mat snapped, arghhhhhhhhhh. I guess it was a bit used but still, I would of thought it would last longer than that, I don't know if I did something wrong but it did not look as though is was going to get through anyway!!! oh well have ordered some more today, so will read up to see what if anything I did wrong.
This is a card made to go with the PIF candy I had earlier in the week, I have another 2 to make later but thought I would share this one with you, all of the girls are craft queens, I have used my new pink cat studio stamp and coloured it in with sakura pens.



11 comments:

Marlou said...

awwww, how adorable!!!! this is so so beautiful!!! my friend is having same trouble with her new nestibilities and cuttlebug, she has sent for the mat :) x

Amber Porter said...

Super cute card. Love that kitty!! Sorry to hear about your cuttlebug 'b' mat issue! I just got my nestabilities in a couple days ago. I don't have the tan mat either so haven't tried to emboss with them yet! Where did you get your mat from?? (papertreyink??)!!

NattyK said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the stamp is too cute. x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, I love the stamp and the colour. Sorry to hear about your plate. What sandwich did you use? I use Spacer A followed by plate B then the nestie and card then 3 peices of card followed by another plate B. I have never had any probs with this, I hope you get it sorted x

suzann said...

This card is just incredibly adorable. I wish I could color in my stamps as well as you do. Great Job! I love that stamp, btw!

Sorry to hear about the frustration with your nesties. I do have the tan mat and love the nesties. I found the plates on sale at a local store so I bought an extra set...just in case.

traciejane said...

Very pretty card, love the colours. I've just ordered some kitties from Pink Cat Studio, cant wait to get them :-)

Kim Marie said...

there must be an epidemic with the cuttlebugs amongst SBS9 sisters! Suzanne's exploded! Be careful!!;)
Hope you get it up and embossing soon!!

ADORE the queen card! Very royal!
Kim Marie :)

Melissa said...

What a pretty card! Great job colouring the stamp!!

Manna said...

This is too cute,Gina! The image is very fun! Sorry to hear about your trouble.

wendy said...

great card! I love it. Sorry to hear about your breakage. Hope you get it sorted soon!

Wendy:)

Katie said...

How gorgeous and cute is she! Sorry to hear about your mat breaking. Maybe they will have to bring out industrial strength ones for committed crafters!!

Katie