Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Couple of Cards and flowers

Here are a couple of cards using the spring stack and studio g stamps, those little stamps are so good for 99p, I have coloured the image with sakura pens and have matted the it using my nesties and added ribbon on the side....


....and lookie what turned up in my post today a big bucket of prima blooms, I was quite surprised by the size of the bucket so thought I would try and show you by putting my stazon cleaner next to it, Thanks to Tracy for letting me know where to buy from (here if you want to take a look). The colours and sizes are great and it looks like I won't have to buy anymore for quite a while, YAY more money for other goodies :)



12 comments:

Manna said...

Lovely cards, Gina. Love the spring colours!

Suzanne said...

Great cards love the papers. I have several sets of these stamps they are such good value as is youe wopping big bucket of flowers what a bargain!!! Sue :o)

Amber Porter said...

Great cards and what a great big bucket of primas!! Awesome!

My Paper World said...

Your cards are so pretty Gina! I'm so jealous! I haven't seen that flower one yet! where did you get yours from?
and your bucket of blooms looks great! I might just have to treat myself to one of those! Thanks for the link!
Nicola xx

Alexandra said...

really pretty cards and what an awesome bucket of primas - whoohoo Gina! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

By the way, your new package is winging its way to you as of today! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou said...

Hi Gina, your cards are so beautiful, I have that paper too, you have reminded me i must use it :) the studio g stamps are great and excellent value too :) x

Han said...

Lovely cards and stunning buckte of flowers might have to get one of them xx

Laura said...

Lovely cards, the colours are nice and fresh!
Have fun with that HUUUUUUUUGE bucket of Primas!
x x x Laura x x x

NattyK said...

What a fab bucket of flowers, great cards too. x

Michelle said...

Lovely cards, that stamp is great! WOW! look at those prima's ... my heart is racing!! :0)

Gia Harvey said...

Great cards and I am def going to get one of those buckets of flowers!

http://harvey-gmpe.blogspot.com/

Gerriann said...

I love flowers! I am sad that that they are currently all sold out. Will have to remember to check them out!