Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Baby Millie

This is a card for Sue's blog candy I am sure you have all had a look but if you havn't go and check it out because she has got a some fab candy, the brief is "Lilac" which I thought would be very easy because I have soooo much lilac card and crafty bits, but last night I think I had a spot of colour blindness because every lilac I picked out was different, in the end I asked Dave!! some where more pinky and others were more bluey (if that makes sense) anyhow this card is what I came up with, I inked my new Sugar Nellie Baby Millie stamp and have to say she is the cutest little thing. I have used glitter card for the backing and layered with bazzill with ribbon round it.



13 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Gina Thank you for playing this is adorable,I didn't get this one yet!!!Good Luck Sue :o)

Manna said...

This is very very sweet, Gina! Oh, I love everything about it! The image is so so cute!

Marlou said...

awwwwwww, what a sweetheart, she is gorgeous and a beautiful card you made with her xx

suzann said...

THis card is just precious. I love that glitter paper, it just sets this card off.

Enfys said...

Love the soft lilacs you chose, and the glitter just sets it off.

Debbie said...

Gina
What a gorgeous card ... she is just soooooo pretty I havent indulged in any of these stamps yet but have seen them on a lot of blogs .. stunning card ... and lilac is my favourite colour .. keep looking as can't believe how cute she is
Debbie
:-))

All Pink girl said...

OOOH wow gina its so adorable i love it ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

This is so pretty Gina! I LOVE the glitter background and your cute stamp!
Nicola xx

Kim Marie said...

love love love the sparkles...and I love my pj's....great card!
Kim Marie

Wendy said...

Ooooh....sparkly! Love it!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Alexandra said...

This is a sweet, sweet card Gina - love this!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
SBS9

wendy said...

Gina

This is beautiful card! Love these new images!

traciejane said...

Very beautiful card, I love the baby Millie stamp and the glitter paper is georgous :-)