Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-9

Hello to all my new sisters at SBS-9.
Here is a bit about me and I hope to find out all about you and come and see all your lovely creations.
I am 38 years old and live in the West Midlands UK. I have been crafting in one form or another for as long as I can remember, but mainly did cross stitch and sewing, I have only been card making for just over a year and only for about 9 months seriously. I love all the papers, ribbons, flowers, stamps, I could go on and on, but I think you all get my drift. I work from home part time, which is lovely (no boss over my shoulder) and have been going to night school for a couple of years doing CLAIT course (computer, literacy and information technology)
I have been with my partner Dave for 7 years this month (luckily no itch yet!!).
Well if you want to know anymore about me, just ask. I will be visiting you all weekly and hope you will all enjoy visiting me
xxx

10 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Hi fellow SBS! Are those nestabilities that I spy in your Christmas goodies?? I've been thinking about ordering those!! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Suzanne said...

Hi Gina, glad to see you our part of our sisterhood, nice to see a familiar face so to speak!! Sue :o)

Clair & Sharni said...

Hi & Welcome to SBS9 xxx

Kim Marie said...

'lo there sister! Nice to meet you! Love the avatar and did some virtual drooling over your Christmas presents! Can't wait to see your creations!
Kim Marie!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Gina,look forward to seeing more of your work, Hope your feeling a lot better :)x

Debbie Yates said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood - your blog is so cute..I feel like we are sitting and having tea...I am glad you are feeling better - really stinks to be sick! Go dbless-

Wendy said...

Hi Gina! You surely did make a haul for Christmas...Santa was good to you! Just wanted to stop by and say hello to a sister of SBS9.

Have a great day!
Wendy

Maureen Stivala said...

Hello sister SBS9! Love your blog and your avatar...Looking forward to visiting you each week and seeing your creations! Hope you are feeling MUCH better - you have too many goodies to play with to be sick!! LOL

Suzanne said...

Gina, send me your snail mail and I will send you some Tilda images to play with!!!.My email is on my blog at the end of my profile. Sue :o)

Manna said...

Look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you better!