Thursday, 31 January 2008

My Paper World Sketch #3

This is a card I made for Nicola's sketch #3 over at My Paper World , she is doing one every couple of weeks so there is no excuse not to play along, even I can make a card every couple of weeks :0)
I have used one of my clear penny black stamps and layered onto my oval nesties, I have printed the message out and again used my nesties. I have added a little bee from the clear stamps and just put the dots on with a black pen, to do the scallop on the bottom I have used my corner punch, and just to let you know the card is pink and yellow not lilac, who ever said a camera never lies is a LIAR :0)
I made this card for someone who is not feeling there best at the moment so I hope it cheers her up.




18 comments:

Marlou said...

I love this beautiful card Gina!!! Nicola does great sketches!!! :) x

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous, I can guess who this is for!! sent mine today... must try this sketch challenge. Sue :o)

Tracy said...

Beautiful card - very cheery!!

A quick wee note to let you know I've tagged you! This is the first time that I've ever been tagged so I hope I've done this right! Check out my blog for details of the tag and have fun!

tracyx

My Paper World said...

Gina, your card is sooooooo cute!
The penny black images are so sweet, I love the scalloped edge, and Pink and yellow is a great combo choice!
Thanks so much for doing my sketch, I love your card!
Nicola xx

LuLu said...

Great card and I think I might know who the recipitant is too . . !

Manna said...

Lovely , lovely card!

suzann said...

This card is just adorable and sweet. I love it!

Amber Porter said...

Super cute card! I have some nestabilities on their way to me! I can't wait til I get them!!!

Alexandra said...

Oh how cute - I love that little bee! This is darling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
SBS9

DEBBY said...

such a lovely take on Nicola's sketch!

NattyK said...

Fab card, I love the fancy edge and the little bee. x

Mo Kozomara said...

fantastic card and I love especially the bee ;)

lyzzydee said...

Thats gorgeous!!

Han said...

I love this card very fresh. xx

Michelle said...

What a lovely card, love the colour combo :0)

Stamp n Sparkle said...

This card is gorgeous! I think your fiend will LOVE it! Very cheery!
Zee

Maureen said...

very cute card and I am sure that whoever gets it will better in a snap! tfs!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, such pretty colours