Thursday, 24 January 2008

My Paper World Sketch #2

This is my card for Nicola's sketch challange at My Paper World, she has a fantastic blog and always makes the most gorgeous cards.
I have bought tons of stickers when I started making cards and they have never got used, so I thought it was time I used some. The papers I have used was also bought when I started making cards so I can not remember where they were from. I have got another card to post but that one will have to wait until Saturday as it is for one of my blogging sister birthdays,


10 comments:

Marlou said...

beautiful card!!! really lovely :)

Suzanne said...

lovely gina love the heart sticker.I to have one to post for Natty on saturday, I sent it snail mail today hope she gets it!! Sue :o)

NattyK said...

Such a lovley card. x

wendy said...

stunning card!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the rose paper

My Paper World said...

Gina, your card is so PRETTY!
I love that beautiful paper with the roses and the cute stickers!
Thanks so much for doing my sketch, I LOVE your card!

LISA said...

What a pretty card!!
Lisa x

Sallyh said...

what a lovely card and a great use of stickers :)

dd2njoy said...

Sweet!!!! Very lovely!!!

Amber Porter said...

Great card! Love that background paper too!