Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Michelle's Blog Candy

Well here is my first card of 2008 and it is for Michelle's Blog Candy . If you have not checked out her blog yet, please go and have a look her cards are fabulous.
I have used my new stamp Changito's Love Balloon from Stampendous, and used a thanks stamp I had from a magazine, I have not been stamping that long so really do need more message stamps. I have coloured the stamp with whispers watercolour pens and layered it onto some papers I have had for a while. The flower is papermania.


14 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Gina .. what a lovely card love the colour combinations I so love chocolate and that stamp is just soooo cute ... you would never tell you hadn't been stamping long ... I'm new to it as well and just getting into it ... looking forward to seeing more cards ... they're fab
Debbie
:-)

Amber Porter said...

Very cute!! Those monkeys are adorable!!!

Marlou said...

your card is beautiful!!! love the cheeky monkey's :) x

Suzanne said...

Well done fellow SBS9 this is fabulous, I adore these little monkeys they are so cute. Great layout and colours.
Good Luck Sue :o)

lyzzydee said...

That is so pretty!

punknscrap said...

awwww, cute.

juliejules said...

GIna, this is so fab, I have this stamp on its way from the GLitter Pot!!! Lovely colours, Jules x

Andrea, said...

Such a cute card and a gorgeous colour combo

NattyK said...

I love this card. The stamp is gorgeous and I love the colours too. x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Gina. I love the colours and layout you have chosen. Great idea putting the thanks in to the balloon, I would never have thought of that. Looks like you have been stamoing for years. I love the stamp and bought it a couple of weeks ago too! I have made a card with it but not put it up on my blog yet. Thank you for entering my challenge Gina :0)

Angie C said...

Great card and I love those monkey's

Tracy said...

This is lovely and rich! I love the stamp and the colour combination!

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card Gina ,love the cute monkeys and the great colour combo ,Dawnx

Terrie B x said...

oooh gorgeous card..love the colours:)x