Sunday, 13 January 2008

Kimmie's Magnolia Challenge 1

Here is my card for Kimmie's challenge to win some lovely blog candy, it is also a thank you card to my blogging sister Sue for sending me some lovely magnolia images (had to confess I had no magnolia stamps, shame on me) sorry about the pic but I had to do it in the dark as it needs posted in the morning. I know the card looks blue but the actual card is lilac and lavender!!
You may all see the tiny error I have made with the image being a bit squiffy, there is a very good reason......dancing on Ice was back on the TV distracting me, oh well it gives it a bit of character :0)


12 comments:

Marlou said...

what a cute card!! :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this is absolutely lovely!! That little teddy bear is adorable and I love the colours!! Great job and thanks for taking my challenge!!

Debbie Yates said...

Oh so cute...I bet it looks even better in shades of lilac (tee-hee)! TFS...God Bless-

Debbie said...

What a lovely card ... I have this little cutie ... gorgeous love the colours and layout
Debbie
:-))

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful, love this Teddy he is so cute!! Great use of your nestabilities. Sue :o)

NattyK said...

This is a lovley card, I love the stamp and colours. x

lyzzydee said...

Great card. What are nestabilities??

Terrie B x said...

sweet card:)x

All Pink girl said...

Adorable card Gina ,Beautiful work ,Dawnx

Suzanne said...

Hi Gina thank you so much didn't realise this card was for me... that will teach me to read the posts properly!!! Love the colour.. my favourite. Looking forward to playing with my new images. Sue :o)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the stamp is so cute

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous - the lilac shades work so well - and the layout is great!

tracyx