Wednesday, 30 January 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged tagged by Tara at Tara's Designs in the Middle Name Game!

These are the rules:-

  • You must post the rules before you give your answers.
  • You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
  • After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
  • At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

So here goes, my middle name is Marie

Marry - me and Dave are hoping to get married some time this year or next. Not to confuse anyone, we have been together for 7 years hence the anniversary card on an earlier post.

Am on a diet at the moment, I love chocolate but have not had not for a whole 9 days and counting,

Rice, just don't like it at all, don't like the look or the smell just reminds me of maggots, sorry if your eating :)

It took me 3 attempts to pass my driving test, like they say 3rd time lucky

Eventually would like to move to Leeds where Dave is from, all his family are there so it would be nice to be closer

Well I hope I have done that right, now to tag 5 other people, so here I go.
I tag Dawn, Nicola, Marlou. Andrea, and Manna,

4 comments:

Marlou said...

thanks Gina!! I must do this one as I have been tagged a few times, thanks for choosing me :) x

My Paper World said...

Thanks for the tag Gina, I will TRY to get around to doing this!
Thanks for thinking of me!
( it took me three attempts too!-and I still DONT drive! I hate it! )
Nicola xx

All Pink girl said...

Thanks so much Gina i feel very honoured ,
i am a little behind with being poorly but so please bear with me ,Dawnx

Manna said...

Thanks Gina! I'm honoured too! Will get on it soon!