Saturday, 5 January 2008

Feeling sorry for myself

Am just feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment, so have come on for a bit of a whine.
Well I got christmas over and done and felt quite proud of the fact that I had looked after everyone and that everyone had left our home feeling happy and full from my hospitality only to get a head cold from one of Dave's family the night after everyone left!!!!. I spent new years eve in bed and still have the cold which is now worse than ever. I must admit I am worse than a man when I get a cold, I hate it but more than that I hate the fact that I have not had one day since the 18th Dec to chill and go and play with my new crafty goodies :(
Sorry about that but strangely I do feel a bit better and I have Dave to look after me over the weekend,
Thanks for listening xxx

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw, hope you feel better soon Gina and get to play with your new goodies soon. Best wishes x

Suzanne said...

Oh you poor thing Gina hope you feel better soon and get to play with your goodies. Sue :o)

NattyK said...

Poor you, I hope you feel better soon and find some time to play with your goodies, that will make you feel much better. x

Claire said...

I hate having a cold and am just the same! Hope you are feeling better soon so you can play with your new goodies.

All Pink girl said...

AArrr bless ,so sorry you feel so poorly ,hope you will feel better soon ,Dawnx