Sunday, 6 January 2008

Christmas Goodies

Well I feel a lot better today after my moaning yesterday, thank you for your good wishes xx, still have not done any cards this year though, but I did have a look at my goodies that I had for christmas and after drooling quite a bit, I thought I would take some pics, I must admit I love to see what everyone has had. If anyone can tell me how to use the ribbon storage on the 2nd pic I would appreciate it, for some reason I just can not work it out :)
Well I am gonna go and see if I can make a card for Michelle's blog candy, will be a small miracle if I do the way this year has started but I am ever the optimist xx






12 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh you lucky girl lots of lovely goodies, hope your mojo is back soon!!! can't wait to see what you make. Sue :o)

wendy said...

Oh..Oh...Oh...what a lot of lovely goodies! You lucky thing. Glad to hear your on the mend!

WendyX

All Pink girl said...

wow how lucky was you santa put you on the good list for sure ,Dawnx

Tonya Williams jmwtlw@sbcglobal.net said...

love all your cards and goodies SBS-9 Tonya

punknscrap said...

WOW, fantastic haul you lucky thing, you did do well in crafty goodies dept.
Looking forward to seeing alot more of your work.
SBS9 Lou

NattyK said...

WOW, you are very luck to get such great goodies, you are going to have great fun with all that. I am pleased to see you have joined the Sisterhood, cannot wait to see all your new cards. x

Michelle said...

Wow! Aren't you a lucky girl?! What a lovely pile of goodies. There is a pic of the ribbon storage on the Crafts U Love site: http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/CH92412.jpg - Hope this helps! it would be great if you could enter my candy challenge, you still have a while before it closes, glad you are feeling a bit better now :0)

Debbie said...

Wow you must have been a very good girl this year for Santa to bring you all those goodies ... thought I'd pop by and say hello to a new SBS9 member ... looking forward to getting to knowing you and seeing some more of your fab cards
Debbie
:-)

My Paper World said...

Your goodies look delicious!
I cant wait to see what you create with them!

lyzzydee said...

lovely haul!!!
I am Lyzzy saying Hi from SBS-9 !!

Katie said...

Hi I'm one of your SBS9 sisters. Woo hoo! What goodies, I bet you can hear them calling you all the time!!! Hope you are feeling well enough to get stuck into those goodies soon.

Terrie B x said...

ooooh so scrummy,look forward to seeing your makes:)x