Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Blog Candy Goodies

Look at what arrived in my post this morning, yay, my blog candy goodies from Michelle's challenge, I had forgotten all about them so it was a very nice surprise, and then what made it even nicer was what was in the package, some mini messages which I love, some new ruffles, which spookily I had only just looked at in a magazine and thought I must get some and then some flowers and a beautiful card (sorry pic is not good), I must say a huge "thank you" to Michelle and her Mum again.
I am off now to craft :)





9 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you got them safely Gina. Well I wanted to buy you something that U would want myself so I am glad that you like them. Thank you for the thank you!! :0)

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! what gorgeous goodies!
Lucky you! xx

Alexandra said...

What a great surprise and you got some wonderful goodies Gina! You are my partner and card is on its way to you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
SBS9

Suzanne said...

How lovely gina some great goodies and a sweet card!!!, you deserve it I loved the card you entered. Happy Crafting Sue :o)

Marlou said...

awwwwwww, what beautiful candy!!! its love to get happy mail!! x

Marlou said...

i meant to write lovely instead of love {lol} oops sorry,:)

All Pink girl said...

WOW how lucky are you ,i love surprises like that ,Dawnx

Tarasdesigns said...

great candy well done, yours was my favourite!!

I've also tagged you, details on my blog

x

Andrea, said...

Great blog candy. Thanks for the tag