Friday, 14 December 2007

Paper Take Weekly Challenge

This is my first go at a challenge from http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/, I did promise myself I would start in the new year but could not resist the challenge this week.
The challenge was
"Black Tie! This weeks challenge is to make a black and white card! It can be for any theme/occasion but black and white only please!! Have fun!!Here's some from the DT!"
I have layered some black card onto a white square card and layered a black circle, which I did on my computer with a christmas font and punched a white scalloped circle, the dotty paper was out of a pad I bought earlier on in this year and I wrapped that with black ribbon and a bow to finish.


12 comments:

steph said...

Yes, you've done it right lol!!! And thanks for joining in! It's a fab card. It's so striking! Hope you'll join us again at PTW! x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, this is so elegant

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card Gina ,i love it well done ,thanks for joining in xxxxxDawnxx

ELAINE said...

Thats stunning Gina, very striking, l love it :)

Elaine xxx

My Paper World said...

This is stunning! I love black and white it's a great combo!

Suzanne said...

What a classy card I absolutley love it!! Sue :o)

pretty-pink-cards said...

yes this is a lovely card..
glad you joined in

caroline x

Nikki said...

What a stunning card Gina!

All Pink girl said...

Gina if i dont get time i just wanted to wish you a lovely christmas ,Dawnx

Tanya said...

This is so elegant, Gina! I am impressed!

Jilli said...

Wow!

Katharina said...

Very beautiful!