Sunday, 2 December 2007

My kit is on it's way,

Have just received an email to say my first kit from Little silver hat (http://www.littlesilverhat.co.uk/itemdetail.php?UniqueProductCode=DEC2007&type=kits) is on its way, and have just had a look on the website and I have to say it looks very nice, you get stamps too, I subscribed a while ago after seeing quite a few bloggers raving about it, and I am always a sucker for some pretty ribbon.
I have not made any cards this weekend, too busy with the house and shopping and all the other boring stuff, I did make some decoupage toppers which I had free out of a magazine, it is only the second time I have done decoupage but it was nice to sit on the settee and just cut them all out and then make them all up without having to get loads of bits out, so I have made all 6 toppers and will hopefully be making cards for them to go on tomorrow. I will hopefully get my kit aswell,

1 comment:

Tarasdesigns said...

Gina you will love the Little Silver Hat kits, they are gorgeous. Although they are soo good I just like to get them out and look at them Must start using them soon!