Sunday, 23 December 2007

Last Couple of Christmas Cards

Well I have completely finished all of my shopping now including the last bits which are always the irritating things. I got my turkey this morning and all my veg so now I can just relax and enjoy christmas, once again hope you all have a great christmas, I will be keeping an eye on all of your blogs over the festive period xxx
These are my final christmas cards I have made, I have used the free decoupage that I had in a magazine, on the first card I have used the snowflake embossing folder as the backing paper and layered onto mirri card, I have used ribbon which I got from QVC and the message is from craftwork cards. I have done similar on the bottom card but have used snowflake brads with this card, I had these with my crop-o-dile.



4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous cards, glad to see teddy's have finely found a home!! Have a lovely Christmas Sue :o)

NattyK said...

I love these cards, well done you. x

All Pink girl said...

OOOh cute cards ,love them ,Dawnxx
hope you have a lovely newyear Dawnx

punknscrap said...

I am totally in love with your little bears, they are so cute.
Lou