Monday, 3 December 2007

Kit has arrived

My Kit from Little Silver Hat has arrived this morning, I know I sound like a big kid, but I don't care :0) I like to get surprises and as much as I knew it was coming and what it looked like (had to check the website) it was still a lovely surprise, this is my first month and I could not believe the quality, even the packaging was lovely, just have to get my imagination going now to make some cards..........or maybe I might just keep them and look at them for a while longer :0)




5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh you lucky thing, mine arrived but the postman couldn't get it in the box so it is sat in the post office!!! Great mezz!! Sue :o)

wendy said...

Great kit.....cant wait to see your creations!

All Pink girl said...

Its a fab kit ,i got it too ,but i dont want to use it LOL, Dawnx

steph said...

I've got mine too :0) It's such a shame they will be stopping soon!
:0( x

pretty-pink-cards said...

I love this kit...
As Steph says its such a shame they are closing

caroline x