Monday, 17 December 2007

Big Flower

I was going to put this card into last weeks, paper take weekly challenge but there was some silver in it so didn't want to risk cheating on my 1st one :)
I got this big black flower with my ribbon kit from little silver hat, I have layered it with a prima flower and black brad. It is matted on white and black card and the backing paper is from DCWV glitter stack, it looks better in real life as there are lines of silver glitter, I have also used a message from craftwork cards


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card Gina, Love the big flower and the black and wahte. I would just like to also wish you a very merry Christmas :0)

NattyK said...

Great card. x

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous! and I love the fabby dotty flower in the centre!

Suzanne said...

Lovely card Gina, love the black and white. Sue :o)

wendy said...

This is great! I love it!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love black and white. Happy Christmas

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card ,love it Dawn xxx