Friday, 16 November 2007

Wey Hey a card

This is a similar card I made before for a family friends relative. I have used penny black royal mail stamp and coloured with sakura glaze pens and stardust pens. I have matted the stamp onto white card and then green vellum which has been done with my nestabilities. The backing paper is from a kit I bought from QVC and I have done the message on the computer and then traced over with the clear sakura stardust pen for an added bit of sparkle. I have finished of with some sticky ribbon and a gold bow


4 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Loving your christmas cards ,this stamp is so cute .Dawnx

My Paper World said...

Really cute! Love that sweet image and the gorgeous paper too!

Suzanne said...

Lovely card, great colours and layout. See you are using your nestabilities! Sue :o)

Kim said...

Another great card Gina.... keep em coming...