Wednesday, 7 November 2007

I hate men............cards that is!!

I spent 2 hours in my craft room last night giving myself a hard time about what card I should make for my brother in law and came up with a pile of........well I think you can guess, I went to bed with a headache and woke up worrying that I was a useless card maker. I still think it but I have made a card for him, I think my problem is I over complicate things and should just be more simple, so the card below is very simple, just one piece of striped black and white card, some metal tags held on with brads and with letter rubons and some stickers below, it does look quite effective in real life. Luckily this is my last male birthday this year until Daves that is but he won't mind what card I do him, he is very easily pleased!!


3 comments:

NattyK said...

Great card, very striking. I don't like making mens cards either. x

All Pink girl said...

This is a lovely card for a man he will love it ,you cards are brilliant ,we all have love hate days with our cards ,dont stress ,Dawnx

Suzanne said...

great card, but I know what you mean its my dads Birthday on Saturday and I still havn't made him a card!! Sue :o)