Thursday, 1 November 2007

From across the miles

I have been asked by a family friend to make 4 cards for her relatives in America, I am struggling at the moment and have only made one, she wants A5 in size and is quite traditional wanting the reds and greens.
I have done the greeting on GCF5 and traced over with sakura clear gelly roll pen which gives it a nice sheen, the backing paper is from papermania traditional christmas paper pack, the stamp is penny black royal mail and I have coloured in with sakura glaze and gelly roll pens, and added some glitz it glitter glue for the snow, the ribbon is ribbon :0) it looks wonky on the picture and you know what it looks wonky in real life too..........
Oh well off to try and make another 3






7 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Gina this is so cute ,lovely stamp .perhaps the table is wonky lol Dawnx

Ana Baird said...

So lovely and cute Gina! Love this card!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

I love your cards!!! Are Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!!

My Paper World said...

Really cute, love the backing paper too!

NattyK said...

Lovley card. Thanks for your great comments on my blog. x

NattyK said...

Thanks so much for adding me to your favourite sites. x I will now add you to mine.

Terrie B x said...

I agree with Dawn, & welcome to you on blogland I'm new here too!!
Hope to see more of your cards
thankyou for your lovely comments ,Terrie bx