Monday, 19 November 2007

Final one for order

At last I have finished my order for 4 cards, can not believe how quickly the time has gone (and how slow I am :o).
I have used penny black snow ride stamp and again used sakura stardust pens, I have also added stickles glitter for the hat and snow, it does not show how glitzy it is in the picture. I have layered the stamp and the greeting onto red vellum and used a red ribbon down the edge of the card.
Hopefully now I can get on and do a few challanges which I keep seeing, they look such fun and give you a good reason to use your imgination


6 comments:

NattyK said...

Lovley card. x

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card Gina ,if you get time please come join this weeks challenge on papertake it to design a card with a tree on ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

This is sooooo cute! and yes you should try some challenges, they are great fun!

Suzanne said...

sooooo sweet sue :o)

Kim said...

This is too cute...... Snowman looks very cheeky...lol

Kelly AKA Emmiestamps said...

So cute I love it and great colors!