Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Aunty and Uncle

I made this card last night, sorry the pictures are quite dark.
I got the idea from http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/ she has some fantastic cards, thank you Sue for adding her to your favs so I could find her.
I used an A5 card and cut away 3/4 of the top front to leave a hole. The backing papers were from pink petticoats new mini download range. I did the message on my computer using the christmas font layered that onto 3d foam. I also traced over the writing with a sakura clear stardust pen to give it some sparkle. The stamp I have used is penny black Snuggle, it is meant to have hearts above the mice but I did not ink them up. The stamp was then layered onto more pink petticoat paper and added to the front of the card. The ribbon was out of a kit from QVC.
I like this design so much I am doing another couple but with different papers, will try and add more tomorrow.



11 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous cards ,brilliant idea ,love it ,
so sorry i have not been by but my blog crashed ,Dawnxx

Suzanne said...

Fab card,love the colours and the layout is fab. Kimmie is so talented dont you think!!! Sue :o)

NattyK said...

Great card, love the effect of cutting the front away. x

wendy said...

Fantastic card! Loveit!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

SO adorable Gina!! Love that ribbon and your colouring is great!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Michelle said...

Great card Gina, love the cut away card idea, Kimmie does great cards doesn't she? I love the colour and the way you have used the snuggle stamp as a Chrsitmas one, great idea :0)

ELAINE said...

So cute and what a great idea... the PP papers are gorgeous too!

Elaine xxx

NattyK said...

Hi Gina

I got the House Mouse stickers from the shop in Embsay. x

Terrie B x said...

lovely card, love the stamp:)

My Paper World said...

It's so cute! fab layout!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!