Friday, 26 October 2007

First Chistmas Cards

I have just made by first Christmas cards of the year, this will be my first card making Christmas and from watching the gallery on Docrafts forum I think I am one of the last people to start, I can not get my head around Christmas starting in October but I am sure I will realise the amount of time it is going to take to make my cards, I should of started in July :-0

Just wanted to add a thank you to everyone who has looked so far, please come back soon :-)







2 comments:

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

I like a lot your cards!!! Your firts was very pretty!!!! I want to see more hehehe and welcome to blogs!!!! Salutes from México City! :-)

All Pink girl said...

wow look at you two fab card ,love the papers realy look great with the cute stamps ,Dawnx